UK Angelfish Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gallery

Wanted: Pinoy/Blue strain juveniles Empty
Latest topics
» Hello everyone - just joined the forum.
Wanted: Pinoy/Blue strain juveniles EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 13:49 by TrevorGreenfield

» Is there anybody out there?
Wanted: Pinoy/Blue strain juveniles EmptyWed 14 Mar 2018, 18:51 by Mims_0

» Which option would you choose?
Wanted: Pinoy/Blue strain juveniles EmptyWed 14 Mar 2018, 18:49 by Mims_0

» Need help theirs something wrong angelfish are acting really strange
Wanted: Pinoy/Blue strain juveniles EmptyWed 13 Sep 2017, 10:37 by Pterophyllum

» Hi all. =)
Wanted: Pinoy/Blue strain juveniles EmptySun 03 Sep 2017, 15:52 by Pterophyllum

» Disaster has struck!!!
Wanted: Pinoy/Blue strain juveniles EmptyThu 24 Aug 2017, 11:32 by Pterophyllum

» Scottish Members.
Wanted: Pinoy/Blue strain juveniles EmptyWed 16 Aug 2017, 14:36 by wildreddeer

» Keeping angelfish fry in the parents tank
Wanted: Pinoy/Blue strain juveniles EmptyTue 15 Aug 2017, 09:30 by Pterophyllum

» Just Testing
Wanted: Pinoy/Blue strain juveniles EmptyWed 02 Aug 2017, 21:19 by bridgegirl99

post deleted

Mon 24 Jul 2017, 16:09 by fredothedictator

post deleted

Comments: 2

Sunset Koi Angelfish

Sun 16 Oct 2016, 19:30 by MatthewHalliday

Shalom Everyone I want to buy some Sunset Koi Angelfish I bought one …

Comments: 3

WANTED Bugarian Greens/Albino Dantum

Sun 19 Jun 2016, 02:04 by Toondog

As the title suggest I'm trying to track down some Bulgarian Seal …

Comments: 0

Counter
free counters
Wanted: Pinoy/Blue strain juveniles Header4 Wanted: Pinoy/Blue strain juveniles Helios

Wanted: Pinoy/Blue strain juveniles

2 posters

Go down

Wanted: Pinoy/Blue strain juveniles Empty Wanted: Pinoy/Blue strain juveniles

Post  Blither Sun 17 May 2015, 13:00

Hi all!

Desperately trying to get hold of around 6 blue strain juveniles. Any will do as long as they're nice quality.. Smokies, marbles, etc. Veils would be amazing but I'm aware it's a long shot!

I'm in Staffordshire but very willing to travel for the right fish.

Thanks guys. Smile

Blither

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Pinoy/Blue strain juveniles Empty Re: Wanted: Pinoy/Blue strain juveniles

Post  Pterophyllum Sun 17 May 2015, 14:35

Hi Blither,
I've got a few pinoys coming on, but plenty of blue smokeys, inc. smokey leopards, and smokey paraibas and a smaller number of blue ghosts. Most of the ones I've brought into the shop are at the moment are standard fin, but I've plenty of veiltails too. I've also got a batch of blue marbles coming on, but no veils in these, and to be honest I'm somewhat disappointed with the slow growth rate of this batch, they're nice shape & nice colour, but about 2 months behind where I'd expect them to be in growth rate. If you like pearlscales there are some pearlscales in both the blue marble and blue smokey batches. Most of the above are/will be £4.90 or £5.90 each, the pinoys & pinoy veils are slightly larger & will be £10.90 each when I bring them in.
If you're after the veils, either pm me, or phone me at the shop 01452 862791, as it may be a week or so before I bring those in from home.
In terms of slightly larger fish I've some nice blue smokey silver gold marbles which are close to young adult size at £10.90 each & there are a few adult fish which include one veiltail pinoy paraiba at £17.90 each.
As to shipping, the answer at the moment is no, see :-

http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/content.php?sid=6741

and

http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/content.php?sid=6744

but once APC resume deliveries, I'm going to try contacting them again, our local depot has always refused to take them in the past, but I'm hoping this review may enable me to convince them otherwise!
Pterophyllum
Pterophyllum

Back to top Go down

Wanted: Pinoy/Blue strain juveniles Empty Re: Wanted: Pinoy/Blue strain juveniles

Post  Blither Sun 17 May 2015, 14:49

That's wonderful news! I was hoping you'd respond, I've been stalking your forum posts and your fish are gorgeous. Very Happy I'm about a 2 hour drive away but to be honest I'd rather pick up than post anyway, as I can see the fish beforehand and pick and choose. VERY interested in the veils.

I'd prefer juveniles rather than adults, as my plan is to have 6 or so and hopefully form a pair or two.

It may be a few weeks before I can get there if that's okay and you'll still have them? Tank still cycling at present and I'd rather not put them in the old tank just to move them again so soon.

Blither

Back to top Go down

Post  Pterophyllum Sun 17 May 2015, 15:30

I'd rather pick up than post anyway, as I can see the fish beforehand and pick and choose.
That's what I'd recommend too!

and you'll still have them?
I'm sure we'll have plenty of veils, the veil pinoys I can't guarantee as I probably only have 5 or 6 of these that I'm prepared to part with. However their parents are currently tending a large clump of wrigglers, so I'm hoping I'll have a lot more available around September time!

Pterophyllum
Pterophyllum

Back to top Go down

Post  Blither Sun 17 May 2015, 15:48

I don't suppose you'd be willing to reserve a couple of the pinoy veils for me? I'd be willing to pay a little extra (within reason xD) for them for your trouble! I'd rather not wait til September as I'd want all 6 in at the same time, to avoid territory issues where possible, and a couple of the pinoy veils in the mix would be amazing. Hoping for a mixed pair to get some nice variety in the babies. I'd be looking at collecting the weekend after next if all goes well.

Blither

Back to top Go down

Post  Pterophyllum Sun 17 May 2015, 21:05

If we're looking at the weekend after next I'll happily keep you a couple at no extra charge!
Pterophyllum
Pterophyllum

Back to top Go down

Post  Blither Sun 17 May 2015, 21:12

You're a superstar! Save me some good'uns! Very Happy In addition to those two I'll be after 4 others of any blue type about the same size, again preferably veils but I'll have to have a look at what you've got. Excited! Would you mind PM'ing me the address?

Blither

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum