UK Angelfish Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gallery

Advice on mixing angelfish with neon tetras Empty
Latest topics
» Hello everyone - just joined the forum.
Advice on mixing angelfish with neon tetras EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 13:49 by TrevorGreenfield

» Is there anybody out there?
Advice on mixing angelfish with neon tetras EmptyWed 14 Mar 2018, 18:51 by Mims_0

» Which option would you choose?
Advice on mixing angelfish with neon tetras EmptyWed 14 Mar 2018, 18:49 by Mims_0

» Need help theirs something wrong angelfish are acting really strange
Advice on mixing angelfish with neon tetras EmptyWed 13 Sep 2017, 10:37 by Pterophyllum

» Hi all. =)
Advice on mixing angelfish with neon tetras EmptySun 03 Sep 2017, 15:52 by Pterophyllum

» Disaster has struck!!!
Advice on mixing angelfish with neon tetras EmptyThu 24 Aug 2017, 11:32 by Pterophyllum

» Scottish Members.
Advice on mixing angelfish with neon tetras EmptyWed 16 Aug 2017, 14:36 by wildreddeer

» Keeping angelfish fry in the parents tank
Advice on mixing angelfish with neon tetras EmptyTue 15 Aug 2017, 09:30 by Pterophyllum

» Just Testing
Advice on mixing angelfish with neon tetras EmptyWed 02 Aug 2017, 21:19 by bridgegirl99

post deleted

Mon 24 Jul 2017, 16:09 by fredothedictator

post deleted

Comments: 2

Sunset Koi Angelfish

Sun 16 Oct 2016, 19:30 by MatthewHalliday

Shalom Everyone I want to buy some Sunset Koi Angelfish I bought one …

Comments: 3

WANTED Bugarian Greens/Albino Dantum

Sun 19 Jun 2016, 02:04 by Toondog

As the title suggest I'm trying to track down some Bulgarian Seal …

Comments: 0

Counter
free counters
Advice on mixing angelfish with neon tetras Header4 Advice on mixing angelfish with neon tetras Helios

Advice on mixing angelfish with neon tetras

3 posters

Go down

Advice on mixing angelfish with neon tetras Empty Advice on mixing angelfish with neon tetras

Post  1968 Fri 23 Nov 2012, 21:34

Hi All,looking for some advice,i have a 150 litre tropical tank which has been running for approx 1 year,i have 14 neon tetras in the tank and the tank is well planted,i have been advised by the lfs that because i put my neons in first that i could add angel fish later and not have any problems,could anyone please advise if this is true and if so how many small angels could i add,thanks in advance.David.

Back to top Go down

Advice on mixing angelfish with neon tetras Empty Re: Advice on mixing angelfish with neon tetras

Post  Ghipsi Fri 23 Nov 2012, 22:02

I have never had a problem with Angels that have been brought up with Neons, as long as the neons are there first are are too big to swallow.
lisa
Ghipsi
Ghipsi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Advice on mixing angelfish with neon tetras Empty Re: Advice on mixing angelfish with neon tetras

Post  jay111 Mon 23 Sep 2013, 12:20

I put my Angel in with neons and he was chasing them , trying to catch them. so i moved the neons out. i do have danios in there but they are two big for him to eat

jay111

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum