UK Angelfish Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gallery

Advertise new forum on Aq Classified Empty
Latest topics
» Hello everyone - just joined the forum.
Advertise new forum on Aq Classified EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 13:49 by TrevorGreenfield

» Is there anybody out there?
Advertise new forum on Aq Classified EmptyWed 14 Mar 2018, 18:51 by Mims_0

» Which option would you choose?
Advertise new forum on Aq Classified EmptyWed 14 Mar 2018, 18:49 by Mims_0

» Need help theirs something wrong angelfish are acting really strange
Advertise new forum on Aq Classified EmptyWed 13 Sep 2017, 10:37 by Pterophyllum

» Hi all. =)
Advertise new forum on Aq Classified EmptySun 03 Sep 2017, 15:52 by Pterophyllum

» Disaster has struck!!!
Advertise new forum on Aq Classified EmptyThu 24 Aug 2017, 11:32 by Pterophyllum

» Scottish Members.
Advertise new forum on Aq Classified EmptyWed 16 Aug 2017, 14:36 by wildreddeer

» Keeping angelfish fry in the parents tank
Advertise new forum on Aq Classified EmptyTue 15 Aug 2017, 09:30 by Pterophyllum

» Just Testing
Advertise new forum on Aq Classified EmptyWed 02 Aug 2017, 21:19 by bridgegirl99

post deleted

Mon 24 Jul 2017, 16:09 by fredothedictator

post deleted

Comments: 2

Sunset Koi Angelfish

Sun 16 Oct 2016, 19:30 by MatthewHalliday

Shalom Everyone I want to buy some Sunset Koi Angelfish I bought one …

Comments: 3

WANTED Bugarian Greens/Albino Dantum

Sun 19 Jun 2016, 02:04 by Toondog

As the title suggest I'm trying to track down some Bulgarian Seal …

Comments: 0

Counter
free counters
Advertise new forum on Aq Classified Header4 Advertise new forum on Aq Classified Helios

Advertise new forum on Aq Classified

3 posters

Go down

Advertise new forum on Aq Classified Empty Advertise new forum on Aq Classified

Post  jimmyjahooha Thu 01 Mar 2012, 18:01

Thought it might be a good idea to advertise the forum on the aq classified to reach out to those members we can't get in touch with a drum up some more interest? what do u think? we could all put a standard template onto our local county's?
Question
jimmyjahooha
jimmyjahooha

http://jimmyzangels.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Advertise new forum on Aq Classified Empty Re: Advertise new forum on Aq Classified

Post  Ghipsi Thu 01 Mar 2012, 19:41

In priciple this would be a good idea but unfortunatly may be seen as spamming Crying or Very sad .
I realy need to sort a hit counter out on the site as we are getting a good amount of new people visiting us every day Very Happy
Its my fault that we haven't reached out enough to the old members of TBAA as I just haven't had enough time to get right into advertising. But if mambers are happy to help then put a link to us in any of your fish selling adds inc Aquarist Classified & Ebay.
You can also ask any forums that you are on if they mind you using a logo in your signeture and in return any of their members my use a logo here. I need to contact various sites to swop Banners etc & we should think about running a photo competion as people often search the net for fish photo comps & it we should also get some advertising from whichever company sponsers the prize.
I just need more time Crying or Very sad
Just checked how many unique visits we have had in Feb: 792 Very Happy
Ghipsi
Ghipsi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Advertise new forum on Aq Classified Empty Re: Advertise new forum on Aq Classified

Post  jimmyjahooha Thu 01 Mar 2012, 23:29

once i'm finished uni through the summer period i can help you out with things, yes the photo comp would be good to get back on track. Anyone know if Simon has joined the forum?? he was posting some interesting stuff with his breeding projects?
jimmyjahooha
jimmyjahooha

http://jimmyzangels.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pterophyllum Thu 01 Mar 2012, 23:32

I've been in contact with him, and he knows the web address, hopefully we'll see him on here soon.
Pterophyllum
Pterophyllum

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghipsi Fri 02 Mar 2012, 07:32

jimmyjahooha wrote:once i'm finished uni through the summer period i can help you out with things, yes the photo comp would be good to get back on track

Nice one, thanks Very Happy
Ghipsi
Ghipsi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum