UK Angelfish Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gallery

BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Empty
Latest topics
» Hello everyone - just joined the forum.
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction EmptyThu 15 Mar 2018, 13:49 by TrevorGreenfield

» Is there anybody out there?
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction EmptyWed 14 Mar 2018, 18:51 by Mims_0

» Which option would you choose?
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction EmptyWed 14 Mar 2018, 18:49 by Mims_0

» Need help theirs something wrong angelfish are acting really strange
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction EmptyWed 13 Sep 2017, 10:37 by Pterophyllum

» Hi all. =)
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction EmptySun 03 Sep 2017, 15:52 by Pterophyllum

» Disaster has struck!!!
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction EmptyThu 24 Aug 2017, 11:32 by Pterophyllum

» Scottish Members.
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction EmptyWed 16 Aug 2017, 14:36 by wildreddeer

» Keeping angelfish fry in the parents tank
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction EmptyTue 15 Aug 2017, 09:30 by Pterophyllum

» Just Testing
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction EmptyWed 02 Aug 2017, 21:19 by bridgegirl99

post deleted

Mon 24 Jul 2017, 16:09 by fredothedictator

post deleted

Comments: 2

Sunset Koi Angelfish

Sun 16 Oct 2016, 19:30 by MatthewHalliday

Shalom Everyone I want to buy some Sunset Koi Angelfish I bought one …

Comments: 3

WANTED Bugarian Greens/Albino Dantum

Sun 19 Jun 2016, 02:04 by Toondog

As the title suggest I'm trying to track down some Bulgarian Seal …

Comments: 0

Counter
free counters
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Header4 BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Helios

BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction

5 posters

Go down

BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Empty BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction

Post  Ghipsi Mon 20 Feb 2012, 14:54

BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction
On May 6th 2012. This event is being held at the usual address which is.

Lodge Park Social Club
Wirehill Drive,
Lodge Park,
Redditch, Worcestershire.
B98 7LH

Doors will be open at around 9am, action starts at 10am and we feature two world class lectures, huge raffle plus the largest cichlid auction in the UK.
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction MyBCAbanner

I'll be there anyone else going, may even enter some Angels in the Auction Smile
Lisa
Ghipsi
Ghipsi
Admin

Back to top Go down

BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Empty Re: BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction

Post  kim554x Mon 20 Feb 2012, 18:57

Yes I hope to be there as well, I went to the charity auction in December at this venue and was lucky enough to pick up my platinum angels and a pair of blues Laughing
kim554x
kim554x

Back to top Go down

BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Empty Re: BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction

Post  chiligum Fri 23 Mar 2012, 13:11

I was going to post a topic about this but it has already been done!
I have booked that weekend off work and am definately going, i can't wait as i have never been before.
Do they have any wild Discus or Angels ever or is it just domestic home bred fish available as i want to get some more stock?!
Also, is it like an auction where you look at the fish 1st and make a note of the lot numbers ready for bidding when it's time?
I'll know who will be there from this forum when i see the Angelfish being sold!
chiligum
chiligum

Back to top Go down

Post  Bogwoppit Fri 23 Mar 2012, 13:41

I would love to go! Will have to think about it nearer the time though. Very Happy
I'm curious about wilds too, I badly want to exchange a couple of my Leopoldi for someone else's.

Bogwoppit

Back to top Go down

BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Empty BCA Auction

Post  kim554x Sat 24 Mar 2012, 00:46

chiligum wrote:I was going to post a topic about this but it has already been done!
I have booked that weekend off work and am definately going, i can't wait as i have never been before.
Do they have any wild Discus or Angels ever or is it just domestic home bred fish available as i want to get some more stock?!
Also, is it like an auction where you look at the fish 1st and make a note of the lot numbers ready for bidding when it's time?
I'll know who will be there from this forum when i see the Angelfish being sold!

Hi you should be able to checkwhat has been booked in for the auction on the BCA website, but you won't know untill the day of the auction the full list as many are actually entered on the day, What they do at the auction is hang up so many lots (uusually around 100) they let the people have a look at these then auction them off they then repeat untill all lots are gone, so it may be woth your while to take a pen and paper yo jot down the auction number you are interested in also any information that may be on the bag or the auctioneer may supply regarding the fish.

Kim
kim554x
kim554x

Back to top Go down

Post  chiligum Sat 24 Mar 2012, 16:23

Thanks Kim, that's all the info i needed.
Right, where did i put that pen and paper?!
chiligum
chiligum

Back to top Go down

Post  Darren Evans Tue 03 Apr 2012, 19:49

the platium Angels were mine - I have a few Albino Angels for this Auction and some smokeys Laughing

Darren Evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghipsi Tue 24 Apr 2012, 13:42

Only 2 weeks to go now Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
As soon as the auction list is online I will place a link to it & put images of the Angels I have entered Very Happy
We will have to have a meetup at the convention, so who is going? Also anybody from my part of the country need a lift? I will be traveling along the A55, M56 & M6 to the convention.
Lisa
Ghipsi
Ghipsi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chiligum Tue 24 Apr 2012, 17:39

I'm definately going, i have booked the day off work.
chiligum
chiligum

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghipsi Wed 25 Apr 2012, 23:04

Yipee, the Auction list is now on line Very Happy http://www.britishcichlid.org.uk/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6286
Ghipsi
Ghipsi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghipsi Thu 26 Apr 2012, 22:19

Ok, here are some of my lots entered into the BCA Auction:

Lots 116 to 121 Microgeophagus ramirezi: Pair young Blue Rams m/f
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Dscf0616

Lots 122 & 123 P.scalare: Sub Adult Philippine Blue Angelfish (they are alot bluer in the flesh than the images & looking near to breeding!)
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Dscf2310
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Dscf2311
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Dscf2312

Lot 124 P.scalare: 4 Sml young Philippine Blue Angels from Wild, Singapore & Titanium Blue lines
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Dscf2313
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Dscf2410
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Dscf2411

Lot 125 P.scalare: 8 Sml young Philippine Blue Angels inc Blue Smokey, Blue Ghost & Blue Silver Gold Marble
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Dscf2215
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Dscf2412
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Dscf2413
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Dscf2414

Lot 126 P.scalare: 8 pb het young Angels from wild & Blue lines inc Silver, Smokey etc
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Dscf2216
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Dscf2415

Lot 127 P.scalare: 3x 50p bodysize Blue Koi & Smokey Blue Koi Angelfish pb het. STUNNING!
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Dscf1732
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Dscf1654
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Dscf1655

Lot 128 P.scalare: 2x 50p+ bodysize Black & White Panda Koi Angels
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Dscf2416

Lots 129 & 130 P.scalare: 4x 50p+ bodysize Smokey Ghost pb het Angelfish (Sm/+ - S/+ - +/pb) if bred will produce Blue Chocolates, Chocolate Paraiba etc (bred for the genetics!!!)
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Dscf2417

Lots 131 & 132 P.scalare: 4x 50p+ bodysize Red Devil Koi Angelfish
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Dscf2418
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Dscf2419
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Dscf2420

Lots 133 to 135 P.scalare: 8 Sml Angels mix Koi, Gold Marble, Silver Gold Marble, Smokey etc
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Dscf1733
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Dscf2510
BCA Spring Convention and Cichlid Auction Dscf1734

These are images from the fish entered & only a sample! Very Happy , some fish will be larger than originaly estimated & I will pick the nicest out for the Auction Very Happy
Lisa
Ghipsi
Ghipsi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down